Are you exhausted, overworked and interested in increasing your energy and vitality? In the Tao Basics Qi Gong Workshop you will learn:
- The basics of Qi Gong, an ancient Taoist longevity practice
- The basics of Taoist Philosophy and Chinese Medicine
- The control and seasonal cycle of the Five Elements which are the basis of Chinese Medicine
- The Six Healing Sounds to release negative emotions in your body and cultivate more positive emotions
- How to circulate your Qi in your entire body by moving it in the Microcosmic Orbit
- Simple exercises to balance the 5 major organs and establish a daily Qi Gong practice
- The structure of a daily Qi Gong practice that includes purging, tonifying and circulating the Qi
- The Inner Smile Meditation
Qi Gong is meditation in motion, which works with the sensitive and subtle energies that flow in, around and through the body. It helps to build your internal power and sexual energy by mastering the mind, breathing and channeling of earth and cosmic forces.
Based in Chinese Medicine and Taoist philosophy, Qi Gong literally means ‘Breath Practice’ in Chinese. Qi Gong is an energy art that helps to strengthen and balance all the internal organs. Slow, deep regular breathing combined with energy movement, work oxygen deeper into the tissues than regular exercise. As well, Qi Gong strengthens the nervous system relieving stress on a day-to-day basis, as well as rebuilding the body that has been broken down due to long-term stress.
Learning to move from the inside develops an integral and authentic sense of well-being. Qi Gong practice offers you ways to connect with your natural happiness, to restore your energy and enhance your health. By tuning to nature as you do with Qi Gong, you begin to live in harmony with your own true nature. Expression of this wonderful life force can help you to live a more vibrant, creative and meaningful life!
Upcoming Dates, Locations & Cost
November 11th & 12th 2017
Sat & Sun 11am-6pm
Marta Hernandez Studio (Vancouver BC)