Are you exhausted, overworked and interested in increasing your energy and vitality?
- Learn the basics of Taoist philosophy and Chinese Medicine.
- Learn the control and seasonal cycle of the Five Elements which are the basis of Chinese Medicine.
- Learn the Six Healing Sounds to release negative emotions in your body and cultivate more positive emotions.
- Learn how to circulate your Qi in your entire body by moving it in the Microcosmic Orbit.
- Learn simple exercises to balance the 5 major organs.
- Learn the structure of a daily Qi Gong practice that includes purging, tonifying and circulating the Qi.
- Learn the Inner Smile Meditation.
- Learn skills to develop your own personal Qi Gong practice.
Qi Gong is meditation in motion, which works with the sensitive and subtle energies that flow in, around and through the body. It helps to build your internal power and sexual energy by mastering the mind, breathing and channeling of earth and cosmic forces.
Based in Chinese Medicine and Taoist philosophy, Qi Gong literally means ‘Breath Practice’ in Chinese. Qi Gong is an energy art that helps to strengthen and balance all the internal organs. Slow, deep regular breathing combined with energy movement, work oxygen deeper into the tissues than regular exercise. As well, Qi Gong strengthens the nervous system by relieving stress on a day-to-day basis, as well as rebuilding the body that has been broken down due to long-term stress.
Learning to move from the inside develops an integral and authentic sense of well-being. Qi Gong practice offers you ways to connect with your natural happiness, to restore your energy and enhance your health. By tuning to nature as you do with Qi Gong, you begin to live in harmony with your own true nature. Expression of this wonderful life force can help you to live a more vibrant, creative and meaningful life!
Upcoming Dates, Locations & Cost
April 6, 2019
Qi Gong Foundations
Sat 11am – 6pm
Marta Hernandez Studio (Vancouver BC)
*Please contact is interested