Do you crave more passion and vitality into your life and relationships?
- Learn the basics of Qi Gong, ancient Taoist longevity and tantric feminine practices to cultivate your self-love and bring more love and passion into your life.
- Learn exercises to tone and lift your pelvic floor/bladder and contain your Qi and life force energy to enhance your vitality and sex life.
- Learn daily breast and ovary massage techniques as well as gland meditation practices to regulate and boost your hormones.
- Learn how to release negative emotions in your body and cultivate more positive emotions.
- Learn how to circulate your Qi in your entire body by moving it in the Microcosmic Orbit.
- Cultivate the skills and knowledge to create your own personal practice.
Qi Gong is meditation in motion, which works with the sensitive and subtle energies that flow in, around and through the body. It helps to build your internal power and sexual energy by mastering the mind, breathing and channeling of earth and cosmic forces.
Empower the divine feminine within. Learn to cultivate true self-love with ancient Taoist longevity practices by delving deep into the essence of feminine expression. These tantric practices are to awaken healing energy by surrendering to the natural rhythms of nature and the body.
Feminine Qi Gong practices are a preventative medicine. Physically they clean the body, stimulate breast tissues, balance hormones, boost the immune system, move the lymphatic system and strengthen the pelvic floor. Energetically they teach you how to circulate the vital qi throughout the body. Emotionally they help you to get in touch with your feelings and spiritually, these practices prepare you for heightened states of consciousness. Feminine Empowerment Qi Gong is an energetic practice for cultivating sexual energy in a safe way and to take you on a journey of personal healing. These take-home, self-love practices will help you to radiate beauty and vitality and to empower you to discover the goddess within.
Upcoming Dates, Locations & Cost
Marta Hernandez Studio (Vancouver BC)